Team Manager Position
May 7th, 2019 | Ryan Barnett
- Have in depth knowledge of the League of Legends scene at a national and international level
- Be kind and considerate, with the welfare of players being your paramount concern
- Be able to live and work in the United Kingdom as well as Germany
- Be proactive and able to work without prompt, as well as part of team in a highly performance driven industry
- Experience in an esports management or corporate management role preferred
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a well established and quickly rising professional esports team
- Gym Membership
- 25 Days Holiday Leave per year
- 2 Meals a day, 6 times a week
- Accommodation included
- Establish yourself as a growing figure in one of the most exciting startups in esports.
- Travel Europe and possibly the world to various esports events
- Coordinate and facilitate player travel, both national and international and being a chaperone for the team when needed.
- Manage and coordinate player expectations surrounding nutrition and fitness, contacting and managing player’s diaries as well as providing accurate and valuable information to the nutritionist, and other fitness staff.
- Keep the performance facilities at a high professional standard, allowing for a high level of cleanliness and performance at all times.
- Assist the General Manager in tasks relating to the teams welfare and performance.
- Liaise with tournament officials and tournament organisers when necessary, particularly during travel and on game days.
- Be present and available during match days.
- Assist in the acquisition and departure of old and new players from the roster, with a high level knowledge about the League of Legends scene and players within it.
- Be the first point of contact for players in all aspects of their playing and personal journey.