Team Manager Position
Sep 23rd, 2019 | Monika Strauja
Excel are seeking a new highly ambitious and enthusiastic person to fill the role of our LEC Team Manager.
Applicants must be bilingual in German and English (German native) and Berlin based (or can relocate).
Role responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
• Be present and available during match days.
• Liaise with tournament officials and tournament organisers when necessary,
particularly during travel and on game days.
• Coordinate and facilitate player travel, both national and international and being a chaperone for the team when needed. (Visa’s/Doctors/Physios)
• Keep the performance facilities at a high professional standard, allowing for a
high level of cleanliness and performance at all times.
• Manage and coordinate player expectations surrounding nutrition and fitness, contacting and managing player’s diaries as well as providing accurate and valuable information to the nutritionist, and other fitness staff.
• Assist the General Manager in tasks relating to the teams welfare and performance.
• Assist in the acquisition and departure of old and new players from the roster,
with a high level knowledge about the League of Legends scene and players
• Represent Excel in co-ordination with Berlin based 3rd parties and be present for networking opportunities.
• Be the first point of contact for players in all aspects of their playing and personal journey.
• In conjunction with the general manager, be responsible for player discipline outside the game and be an authoritative figure where required
The role reports into the general manager under the operations division.
There are no specific requirements in order to apply, however the following will be valued highly:
· College training or university degree
· Previous experience in an operations division
· Problem solving training (eg six sigma, engineering, project management etc)
· Leadership based experience (eg Cadet force, Leading projects etc)
· Pro-active mindset
· Strong time management and organisation skills
· Highly Adaptable.
Please apply via email by sending your CV and a cover letter stating why you would be ideal for the role to email@example.com
Compensation to be discussed. Will include base salary, housing and food all inclusive.